Air Brake Anti-freeze and Conditioner prevents airline freeze-up by instantly absorbing moisture and dissolving any ice upon contact. It contains a corrosion inhibitor to prevents corrosion and build-up on metal parts.
- Prevents airline freeze-up.
- Absorbs moisture and ice upon contact.
- Contains corrosion inhibitor.
- Easy to use.
Directions for Use
- Pour Air Brake Anti-freeze & Conditioner into alcohol evaporator until 2/3 full.
- When compressor is operating, bubbles should be visible passing through the anti-freeze.
- Do not add directly to air lines.
- Ensure all connections are tight and in good condition.
- Filler cap must be tight.
1. Can this product be used year round?
Yes, but it is not necessary. The conditioner will help prevent corrosion.
2. Can this be used in buses and construction equipment or only in trucks?
Yes, it can be used in any vehicle that has an air brake system.
3. What does the conditioner do?
The conditioner contains lubricants to minimize wear of valves and seals. It is also an anti-corrosive.
4. Is it Methanol based?
Yes, it is a methanol based product.
Shrader Canada Limited for 60 years has provided the heavy-duty industry with high-quality OEM approved formulations that meet or exceed the manufacturers specifications. Air Brake Anti-freeze and Conditioner is another proven product that protects the air brake system from breakdowns and lost time.