Shrader’s Automatic Transmission Stop Leak is a specially formulated blend of oils and additives that are designed to help stop transmission leaks from seals and gaskets. Specially formulated oils and elastomeric seal conditioning additives retain the transmission fluid viscosity while providing seal swell to help prevent minor leaks.
- Treats loss of transmission fluid due to transmission seal and gasket leaks.
- Helps stop automatic transmission leaks.
- Softens, and conditions rubber seals, which stops leaks.
- Reconditions seals.
- Helps prevent transmission seals from hardening.
Directions for Use
- Car should be turned off.
- Add entire bottle of Automatic Transmission Stop Leak to transmission. Do not overfill.
- Allow to mix with transmission fluid.
- Drive vehicle for 1500km – if leaks persists second dosage may be required or mechanical attention is needed.
How much Automatic Transmission Stop Leak fluid should I put into my car?
You should add the entire 350ml bottle into the car’s automatic transmission. Caution: do not over fill.
If the first application does not completely stop the leak, can I add a second?
Yes, you can add a second application if the leak has not stopped after normal driving of 1500km. If the leak persists after the second application, it is recommended that you seek mechanical attention.
How long does it take to start working?
Shrader’s Automatic Transmission Stop Leak starts to work the minute you pour it into the automatic transmission and start driving. You will usually see full results after 1500km of normal driving.
If I pour more Automatic Transmission Stop Leak in will it work faster?
No, we have done extensive research to come up with a formula and dosage that gives the best results. Use the recommended dosage of 350ml.
Shrader line up of products have been trusted by professionals for over 60 years. With the largest OEM approved formulation line up of products in Canada, our formulations have been designed to exceed industry standards. Shrader products regularly outperform the competition in independent lab and field testing.