Battery Cleaner with Leak Detector is an OEM approved formula designed for all types of wet cell batteries. This product not only cleans effectively but identifies if the battery power is compromised due to cracks in the casing or damaged terminals.
- Effectively removes battery acid deposits from batteries, terminals and connectors.
- Detects acid leaks or acid formation. Fast acting. Yellow foam turns pink when acid deposits are neutralized.
- For use on automobiles, truck, industrial machinery, agricultural machines, boats, golf carts, tractors, forklifts and construction equipment.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before using.
- Disconnect all sources of electrical power.
- Ensure battery cell covers are sealed tightly.
- To Clean:
- Spray battery, terminals, cases and cables.
- Allow a couple of minutes for the product to work.
- To Check for Acid:
- Spray surface. The product is yellow coloured and will turn pink when acid is detected.
- Wipe clean or rinse with water.
- To Neutralize:
- Spray liberally on acidic surface. Allow foam to sit for a few minutes, then wipe.
- Repeat spray to detect any remaining acid.
1. Does this product contain chlorine?
No, this is a non-chlorinated formula.
2. Will it repair the leaks in a battery?
No, small amounts of acid may be found on the terminals, cables and surrounding housing. If large amounts are found due to cracks or damages terminals the battery should be replaced.
3. Will it damage painted surfaces?
No, but prolonged contact with painted surfaces may leave some discolouration. It is recommended that any overspray be wiped clean.
For 60 years Shrader Canada Limited has provided high quality products for the chemical industry. Shrader's continued dedication to innovation and client satisfaction separates us as a leader in the industry. With a complete line of service chemicals that are OEM approved, Battery Cleaner with Leak Detector is another product proven to effectively dissolve battery acid deposits to ensure best electrical connections.