Instantly removes brake dust, oil residue, fluids and other contaminants from all types of brake assemblies including drum, disc pads, linings, springs, rotors, cylinders and CV joints.
- Very fast drying.
- Low odour.
- Leaves no residue.
- Displaces moisture.
- Helps reduce brake squeal.
Directions for Use
- Brake parts should be disassembled before cleaning.
- Spray product directly and liberally onto parts that require cleaning.
- Allow product and grime to run off.
- Parts will air dry.
- Protect painted surfaces from over-spray.
- The supplied extension straw allows for precise application.
1. Is it flammable?
Yes, however, in most applications the brake parts are not hot enough to cause combustion.
2. Does it dry quickly?
Yes, it has a high evaporation rate.
3. Will it harm painted surfaces?
Yes, if allowed to dwell on the surface. Recommended to wipe off immediately.
4. Is it a non-chlorinated product?
Yes, this product contains no chlorinated solvents and is also pressurized with CO2.
For 60 years Shrader Canada Limited has provided high quality products for the chemical industry. Shrader's continued dedication to innovation and client satisfaction separates us as a leader in the industry. With a complete line of service chemicals, Brake Cleaner – Heavy Duty is another product proven to effectively clean brake parts to ensure proper operation.