To lubricate exposed roller chains and wire cables to reduce wear and friction and prevent corrosion.
- Chain Lube is a high-performance lubricant blend for use on exposed roller chains and wire cables.
- It provides lubrication and corrosion protection with its capillary action.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before using.
- Apply a bead of product along the length of the chain on the roller surfaces.
- Rotate chain sprockets to ensure full coverage and penetration.
- For wire cables apply coverage to entire cable and allow penetration through the cable.
1. Does it wash off?
No, it does not wash off.
2. Is it flammable?
Yes, it can be flammable.
3. Is it non-chlorinated?
Yes, the formula is non-chlorinated.
4. Does it “sling” off?
No, it contains a tackifier that when set reduces “sling”.
- Canadian-owned and operated, Shrader is a complete service company with 60 years of success.
- A complete one-stop operation. All design, formulation, manufacturing, and supply chain services are managed in-house.
- Supported with technical expertise in R&D, Manufacturing, Logistics, Sales and Marketing Services.
- Flexibility and choice in scope and range of services to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Certified and audited to World Class Standards, with an exceptional record of regulatory compliance and high quality products and service.
- Provide OEM approved and custom formulation and manufacturing.
- In-house capabilities and expertise for full range of R&D, Physical and Chemical, Functional and Quality Testing requirements – including Practical End Use Testing Protocols.
- Partner with clients to design and conduct End Use efficacy testing procedures.