Shrader Canada’s Cooling System Flush is specially formulated to dissolve and remove build up and rust within the cooling system and radiator passages.
- Results in increased cooling system efficiency
- Reduces engine overheating
- Specially formulated to clean cooling system and radiator passages
- Weakens and removes rust and build up
Directions for Use
- Do not run cold water into hot engine.
- Ensure water level is below overflow level.
- Pour entire bottle of Cooling System Flush into the Radiator.
- Run engine at a fast idle for 10 minutes.
- Shut off engine.
- Open radiator and block petcocks to drain system.
- Flush entire system until only water runs out.
- Close all petcocks.
- Refill System.
1. Is this item safe on aluminum?
Yes, this is safe for aluminum.
2. Does this product contain acid?
No, this product does not contain acid.
3. What sizes does this product come in?
350ml bottle, 18.9L pail, 205L drums.
Shrader line up of products have been trusted by professionals for over 60 years. With the largest OEM approved formulation line up of products in Canada, our formulations have been designed to exceed industry standards. Shrader products regularly outperform the competition in independent lab and field testing.