Formulated to clean entire cooling system. Aids in dissolving and removing of rust and scale build-up inside the radiator and engine cooling passages. Does not contain acids. Safe to use on aluminum. The depletion of lubricants and rust inhibitor additives in the radiator coolant will lead to worn water pump parts and rust formation in the cooling system.
- Removes rust and scale build-up
- Provides the needed lubrication to cooling system and components
- Extend the life of the water pump, radiator, and cooling system
Directions for Use
- SHAKE CONTAINER THOROUGHLY.
- Water level should be below overflow level.
- Pour entire contents into radiator.
- Run engine at fast idle for 10 minutes.
- Shut off engine.
- Open block and radiator petcocks to drain system.
- Flush system until clear water runs from outlets.
- Close all petcocks. Refill system.
- If using a cooling system flush machine, follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- DO NOT RUN COLD WATER INTO HOT ENGINE
1. Should I remove the thermostat when performing the service?
No, it is not necessary to remove the thermostat.
2. When should I perform the service?
It is recommended to perform cooling service every other year. Also, ensure the vehicle is cold when performing the service.
3. How long will the process take?
Allow plenty of time to perform the service so there is no rush.
Shrader provides 60 years of experience with chemical lubricants. Our continued dedication to innovation and client satisfaction separates us as industry leaders. Cooling system service kit is a routine service that is needed for the maintenance program of your vehicle. This will enable the vehicles radiator to stay in perfect working condition.