Diesel Cetane Boost added to the fuel system allows for maximum performance. Recommended for use in ULSD fuels. Recommended for use with biodiesel.
- Proper use of Diesel Cetane Boost will improve diesel fuel quality to improve power, performance and cold starting.
- It increases the Cetane number of diesel fuel depending on the treat rate used and existing fuel quality. Example: 1 litre of diesel cetane boost added to 500 litres of a lower cetane number diesel can provide up to 5-7 cetane number improvement.
- This product helps to reduce exhaust emissions and to improve fuel efficiency.
Directions for Use
- Pour contents of bottle into diesel fuel tank.
- 946mL treats 200 litres of diesel fuel. (200:1).
1. Will this product lower the pour point of diesel fuel?
No, it will increase the cetane number of the fuel.
2. Will it provide any other characteristics like anti-gel, lubricity and detergency?
No, it is strictly a cetane boost.
3. Will the use diesel cetane boost reduce emissions?
Yes, this product helps to reduce exhaust emissions and to improve fuel efficiency.
- Canadian-owned and operated, Shrader is a complete service company with 60 years of success.
- A complete one-stop operation. All design, formulation, manufacturing, and supply chain services are managed in-house.
- Supported with technical expertise in R&D, Manufacturing, Logistics, Sales and Marketing Services.
- Flexibility and choice in scope and range of services to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Certified and audited to World Class Standards, with an exceptional record of regulatory compliance and high quality products and service.
- Provide OEM approved and custom formulation and manufacturing.
- In-house capabilities and expertise for full range of R&D, Physical and Chemical, Functional and Quality Testing requirements – including Practical End Use Testing Protocols. Partner with clients to design and conduct End Use efficacy testing procedures.