Restricted injector flow due to deposit formation will cause engine operability problems such as reduced power, increased fuel consumption, increased exhaust and particulate emissions and generally poor performance. The reduction of the sulphur content in diesel fuel will result in increased fuel injector and fuel pump component wear.
- Reduce wear, reduce smoke and decrease fuel consumption
- Improves engine performance and decreases emissions
- Removes fuel related deposits, keep fuel injectors clean
Directions for Use
- For regular maintenance, add product directly to diesel fuel.
- 350mL will treat up to 80L of diesel fuel.
- Use at every diesel fuel fill-up.
1. When should I add the product to my vehicle?
The best time to add the product is when you are filling up your vehicle with fuel.
2. Can I use the fuel conditioner, boost and treatment at the same time?
Yes, the products are compatible and can be used together.
3. Can I use this product in gasoline?
No, the product is specifically designed for diesel engines.
4. Why do I need Fuel Conditioner?
Fuel conditioner will restore the fuel quality and enhance fuel performance.
5. How much Fuel conditioner do I use?
Check the label on the bottle for proper amount to be used for the vehicle.
Shrader provides 60 years of experience with chemical lubricants. Our continued dedication to innovation and client satisfaction separates us as industry leaders. Diesel Fuel conditioner will help remove and prevent fuel related deposits. The product will keep fuel injectors clean and increase engine performance. Keep your engine running at its peak performance with Diesel Fuel Conditioner.