It effectively removes and prevents diesel fuel injector deposits to promote smoother idle.
- Provides maximum lubricity for low-sulphur diesel fuels. Reduces exhaust smoke.
- Provides corrosion protection. Improves fuel economy and increases power. Recommended for use in ULSD fuels. Recommended for use with biodiesel.
- Non-chlorinated carrier solvent to enhance environment preservation.
Directions for Use
Refer to product label for details.
1. Will it help with engine power?
2. Will it help with fuel consumption?
Yes, with the injectors clean, your vehicle will be restored to factory fuel consumption.
3. Will it help with the wear of the fuel injector?
Yes, the reduction of the sulphur content in the fuel will also assist with the wear of the fuel pump component.
- Canadian-owned and operated, Shrader is a complete service company with 60 years of success.
- A complete one-stop operation. All design, formulation, manufacturing, and supply chain services are managed in-house.
- Supported with technical expertise in R&D, Manufacturing, Logistics, Sales and Marketing Services.
- Flexibility and choice in scope and range of services to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Certified and audited to World Class Standards, with an exceptional record of regulatory compliance and high quality products and service.
- Provide OEM approved and custom formulation and manufacturing.
- In-house capabilities and expertise for full range of R&D, Physical and Chemical, Functional and Quality Testing requirements – including Practical End Use Testing Protocols.
- Partner with clients to design and conduct End Use efficacy testing procedures.