Wear of internal engine components, especially in older, high-mileage engines, causes a reduction in compression, increased oil consumption and excessive exhaust smoke. Engine Oil Stabilizer will reduce these issues and provide improved performance and, at the same time, reduce the environmental impact.
- Engine Oil Stabilizer is a high performance engine oil additive for use in all gasoline and diesel engine oils.
- The advance polymer technology will provide the following benefits:
- Oil viscosity improvement
- Increased oil pressure
- Increased compression
- Improved piston ring seal
- Reduced oil consumption and smoke
- Reduced dry start-up
Directions for Use
- Add Engine Oil Stabilizer directly to engine oil.
- One 350 mL container is sufficient for up to 5 litres of oil.
- Add at oil change or between oil changes.
- Do not overfill the crankcase.
Is it compatible with synthetic oils?
Yes, it is suitable with all types and grades.
Will it damage oil seals?
No, rather it keeps seals and gasket soft and pliable.
What is the recommended mileage to begin using this product?
It is designed for engines with mileage in excess of 80,000 kilometers.
Engine Oil Stabilizer is another quality product designed for the automotive industry. For over 60 years Shrader has manufactured automotive service products with emphasis on innovation and client satisfaction. Engine Oil Stabilizer is an OEM approved formula.