It provides corrosion protection for fuel tank and internal engine components. This formula contains a powerful detergent to prevent deposit formation in the fuel system. It improves performance and mileage and facilitates easier engine starting.
- Protection against fuel separation, oxidation, corrosion, and engine components.
- Formula contains a powerful detergent to prevent deposit formation in fuel system.
- Improves performance and mileage.
Directions for Use
Pour the contents of the product into your gas tank. Please read label for the amount of Ethanol fuel that will treat the specified fuel size.
1. Should my gas tank be full when using the product?
It is not needed to be full, however it is recommended to use product on an almost full tank.
2. Will this work with a diesel fuel?
No it will not. For Diesel application use Diesel Fuel Treatment.
3. Is this product good for both old and new engines?
Yes, this product is good for new and old engines to optimize performance.
4. What type of vehicles can I use Ethanol Treatment on?
Ethanol treatment can be used in any gasoline engine. Vehicles, motorcycles, ATV’s, lawnmowers and Marine engines.
5. How often should I use Ethanol Fuel Treatment?
Please refer to the label information for frequency and dose of use.
Shrader provides 60 years of experience with chemical lubricants. Our continued dedication to innovation and client satisfaction separates us as industry leaders. Ethanol Fuel Treatment was designed to provide maximum protection against fuel phase separation and against metal surface oxidation within the fuel system.