- Extreme Pressure Multi-Purpose Grease is a premium quality, smooth consistency grease.
- It is shear stable and protects parts against rust and corrosion.
- This formula contains extreme pressure additives that ensure high load capacity.
- It is water resistant and withstands temperature extremes.
- This grease is formulated for automotive, farm and industrial use.
- Recommended for plain and anti-friction bearings, chassis points, ball joints and grease lubricated universal joints.
- It is a premium quality.
- It has a smooth consistency, extreme pressure additives for high load capacity, is water resistant and withstands temperature extremes.
- It is trusted by prominent OEMs.
- Extreme Pressure Multi-Purpose Grease protects against rust and corrosion and is formulated for automotive, farm and industrial vehicles.
Directions for Use
- Apply product to areas where needed.
- Wipe surfaces clean before application.
- Do not over grease.
1. Can this product be used in all types of temperatures?
Yes, this product withstands temperature extremes.
2. What surfaces can this product be used on?
This product can be used on metal surfaces. It can be used in components and in electric motors, machine tools and instruments.
3. What size cartridges is the product available in?
The product is available in various sizes, 400g cartridge, 500g tub and 180kg drum.
4. Is this product safe to use?
Yes, the product is safe to use in its intended environment. Please consult the SDS for potential risks.
5. How do I store this product?
Store this product indoors, out of direct sunlight and in an upright position. Drums, kegs, and pails should be covered.
- Canadian-owned and operated, Shrader is a complete service company with 60 years of success.
- A complete one-stop operation. All design, formulation, manufacturing, and supply chain services are managed in-house.
- Supported with technical expertise in R&D, Manufacturing, Logistics, Sales and Marketing Services.
- Flexibility and choice in scope and range of services to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Certified and audited to World Class Standards, with an exceptional record of regulatory compliance and high quality products and service.
- Provide OEM approved and custom formulation and manufacturing.
- In-house capabilities and expertise for full range of R&D, Physical and Chemical, Functional and Quality Testing requirements – including Practical End Use Testing Protocols.
- Partner with clients to design and conduct End Use efficacy testing procedures.