Flexi-Film is an ideal product to use for the protection of all metal surfaces. The penetrating and coating action ensures that moisture is displaced and prevents further moisture intrusion that could result in rust and erosion.
- Flexi-Film is non-drip and will not dry up and flake off.
- The aerosol format provides easy application, especially in hard to reach areas.
- Flexi-Film prevents binding and squeaking by acting as a lubricant to rotating and sliding surfaces.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before using.
- Apply Flexi-Film directly and sparingly to surfaces requiring treating and protecting.
- Do not overcoat surfaces.
- May be applied to moisture laden surfaces as the product is not water-soluble and will displace moisture.
- In food plants, only use on equipment or machine parts where there is no contact of the product with food.
- Avoid contamination of food during application and storage.
- FOR AUTOMOTIVE, FOOD PLANTS AND INDUSTRIAL USE.
1. Will this product harm the paint or seal on my automobile?
This product will not tarnish or wear the seal or paint on your car.
2. Is this product non-drip?
Yes, this product is non-drip.
3. Can this product be used on all metals?
Yes, this product be used on all metals to prevent rust and corrosion.
4. Will this product dry out?
This product will not dry out and flake off.
- Canadian-owned and operated, Shrader is a complete service company with 60 years of success.
- A complete one-stop operation. All design, formulation, manufacturing, and supply chain services are managed in-house.
- Supported with technical expertise in R&D, Manufacturing, Logistics, Sales and Marketing Services.
- Flexibility and choice in scope and range of services to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Certified and audited to World Class Standards, with an exceptional record of regulatory compliance and high quality products and service.
- Provide OEM approved and custom formulation and manufacturing.
- In-house capabilities and expertise for full range of R&D, Physical and Chemical, Functional and Quality Testing requirements – including Practical End Use Testing Protocols.
- Partner with clients to design and conduct End Use efficacy testing procedures.