Shrader Canada’s Friction Modifier additive for differential gear oil is specially formulated to eliminate gear housing chatter and lock-up in Trucks, Cars and SUVs. Friction Modifier additive to the differential gear oil will ensure the gear oil maintains in proper characteristics over time.
- For use on Cars, SUVs and Trucks
- Eliminates gear house chatter and lock-up
- Convenient squeeze bottle application
Directions for Use
- Add the entire bottle of Friction Modifier to the differential unit
- Refill the unit with recommended gear oil
1. What size does the Friction Modifier come in?
The Friction Modifier comes in a 114ml bottle.
2. How much Friction Modifier should I use?
Use one full bottle of Friction Modifier when needed.
3. Can I use Friction Modifier in automatic transmissions?
Friction Modifier is not recommended for use on automatic transmissions.
Shrader line up of products have been trusted by professionals for over 60 years. With the largest OEM approved formulation line up of products in Canada, our formulations have been designed to exceed industry standards. Shrader products regularly outperform the competition in independent lab and field testing.