Fuel and combustion deposits will form on critical engine components, including fuel injectors, intake ports and valves as well as combustion chambers. These deposits will cause less than desirable engine operation, resulting in engine hesitation, stumbling and stalling, reduced power and performance, increased fuel consumption and emissions and octane requirement increase.
- Rapid clean-up on fuel injectors.
- Improved fuel combustion resulting in increased power and performance.
- Elimination of knocking and pinging caused by deposit build-up in combustion chambers.
- Cleans intake manifolds, intake valves and ports, fuel lines and fuel tanks.
Directions for Use
- Add one container of Fuel Injector Cleaner to fuel tank at time for fill-up.
- One container treats up to 80 litres of gasoline.
1. Is it safe for oxygen sensors and catalytic converters?
Yes, there are no properties that will cause any corrosion or damage to these components.
2. Is it compatible with Ethanol fuel?
Yes, it is compatible with E10-E15 fuels.
3. How often should it be used?
It is recommended that it be added to every 3-4 fill-ups. Repeated applications will provide on-going protection from deposit build-up.
Shrader has, for over 60 years, been a leader in providing highly effective chemical to aid in improving drivability for the automotive industry. Fuel Injector Cleaner is another OEM approved service chemical.
Shrader's dedication to innovation and client satisfaction separates us as an industry leader.