Shrader’s Fuel Stabilizer is specially formulated to prevent fuel in fuel lines and gas tanks from degrading and oxidizing during long periods of storage. Fuel Stabilizers prevent gasoline from going bad and protects fuel from moisture when they must be stored for more than a month. For enhanced results use with Shrader’s specially formulated Fogging Oil.
- Prevents Fuel from Degrading and Oxidizing
- Perfect for storage of any 2 and 4 stroke engine
- Absorbs moisture and protects against fuel system corrosion
- Ensures quick start-ups after storage
- Provides alternative to draining fuel from the engine before storage
Directions for Use
- Turn off Engine
- Pour 16ml of Fuel Stabilizer for every 4.5L of fuel directly into the fuel tank
- Run engine for 10 minutes after pouring fuel stabilizer into the tank to ensure fuel stabilizer is distributed throughout the fuel system.
1. Is this product safe to use with gas that has ethanol in it?
Yes, this product is safe to use with fuels that contain ethanol.
2. Is this product safe to use with gas that does not contain ethanol?
Yes, this product is safe to use with fuels that do not contain ethanol.
3. Can this product be used with diesel fuel?
Yes, you can use this product with diesel fuel.
4. How much fuel stabilizer should I use?
Read packaging for specifics. Add 16ml to each 4.5l of fuel. 350 ml treats approximately 90L of fuel.
Shrader line up of products have been trusted by professionals for over 60 years. With the largest OEM approved formulation line up of products in Canada, our formulations have been designed to exceed industry standards. Shrader products regularly outperform the competition in independent lab and field testing.