High Speed Extreme Pressure Bearing Grease should be used on high speed, high temperature applications in automotive and industrial settings. It is best for such applications as wheel bearings, ball joints, U-joints, disc brakes, bushings and other critical grease points on automotive or heavy duty equipment.
- Excellent Work Stability - Extremely stable lithium complex formula retains its consistency even in the most severe service.
- Extreme Pressure and Anti-Wear Protection - Additives provide excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear protection under severe conditions.
- Corrosion Protection - High Speed Extreme Pressure Bearing Grease resist corrosion, thereby extending equipment life. This is of particular importance in applications where moisture is present.
- Oxidation Resistant Formulation – High Speed Extreme Pressure Bearing Grease contain oxidation inhibitors to extend grease life and protect the application for longer periods.
- High Speed Extreme Pressure Bearing Grease - is compatible with conventional lithium soap greases. They contain extreme pressure (EP) additives and Molybdenum Disulfide (moly) to minimize wear in heavily loaded components. This grease satisfy a wide range of industrial and automotive applications including bearings, ball joints and bushings.
- High Speed Extreme Pressure Bearing Grease meets the ASTM D 4950 requirements for Wheel Bearing Grease Category GC and Chassis Grease Category LB.
Directions for Use
For use in standard cartridge grease guns.
- Load grease gun with cartridge of High Speed Extreme Pressure Bearing Grease.
- Use loaded grease sun to apply High Speed Extreme Pressure Bearing Grease generously effected area such as bearings, ball joints and bushings.
1. Where is lubricating grease used?
Lubricating grease is used in all machinery with rolling or sliding contact parts. This includes bearings, gears, couplings, slides, linkages, chains, pin and bushing points, fifth wheels, hinges, constant velocity joints, adjustment mechanisms, etc.
2. What is the recommended way to store an unopened container of lubricating grease?
Unopened lubricating grease containers should be stored indoors, out of direct sunlight, and in an upright position.
3. Is it OK to leave unused grease in a grease gun?
It is ok to leave unused grease in a grease gun. It is recommended that you release the pressure from the grease by drawing the handle back and locking the spring in the retracted position. Store as recommended.
- Canadian-owned and operated, Shrader is a complete service company with 60 years of success.
- A complete one-stop operation. All design, formulation, manufacturing, and supply chain services are managed in-house.
- Supported with technical expertise in R&D, Manufacturing, Logistics, Sales and Marketing Services.
- Flexibility and choice in scope and range of services to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Certified and audited to World Class Standards, with an exceptional record of regulatory compliance and high quality products and service.
- Provide OEM approved and custom formulation and manufacturing.
- In-house capabilities and expertise for full range of R&D, Physical and Chemical, Functional and Quality Testing requirements – including Practical End Use Testing Protocols.
- Partner with clients to design and conduct End Use efficacy testing procedures.