Exterior painted surfaces of vehicles will become dull in appearance from surface oxidation caused by exposure to the elements. Jet Glaze Premium Polish can be used to remove the surface oxidation and dull appearance.
- Easy application
- Cleans, shines and protects painted surfaces
- Leaves a glossy finish on chrome trim and wheels
- Unique formula is a durable, non-greasy polish that removes light oxidation and imparts a deep gloss
Directions for Use
- Wash vehicle to remove dirt and grime.
- Be sure the surface is cool and out of direct sunlight.
- Apply small amount of Jet Glaze to applicator pad or soft cloth and apply to one panel at a time.
- Do not let the product form a haze, buff immediately with a clean cloth until lustre appears.
- Extremely oxidized areas may require a second application.
1. Can it be used on painted surfaces such as snowmobiles, motorcycles, and ATV's?
Yes, it is an excellent product that leaves a great shine and protection on any painted surface.
2. Can it be used on vinyl surfaces or plastic trim?
No, it must not be use on these surfaces as it will leave a chalky residue.
3. Will it remove scratches?
It will remove fine scratches and spider-webbing but deep scratches will require a more aggressive polishing compound.
4. Can it be used to polish wind screens on snowmobiles, motorcycles, and ATV’s?
No, it can create a haze on wind screen materials.
Shrader provides 60 years of experience with chemical lubricants. Our continued dedication to innovation and client satisfaction separates us as industry leaders. Our Jet Glaze Premium Polish is another OEM approved and trusted formula.