Leather and Vinyl Conditioner beautifies and protects vinyl and leather.
- Reduces the possibility of cracking on vinyl panels.
- Leaves a high-gloss film on surface to provide long-lasting protection.
- Household uses include wood furniture, rubber and plastic.
Directions for Use
- Spray Leather & Vinyl Conditioner on surface and spread evenly with a soft cloth.
- Wipe off excess and allow to dry.
- To avoid splattering on windows, spray cloth first, then wipe on.
- Additional applications will increase shine.
1. Does the product contain silicone?
Yes, it is a water based silicone. The silicone prevents the attraction of dust for a longer lasting shine.
2. Will it freeze?
Yes, it is water based and will freeze at 0 degrees C.
3. What happens if you spray it and leave it?
To provide a nice even finish, it is recommended to spray and wipe off to prevent puddling.
4. What happens if it gets on glass?
Although it will not harm glass, it will streak and it is then recommended that you use Shrader’s Glass Cleaner.
Shrader provides 60 years of experience with chemical lubricants. Our continued dedication to innovation and client satisfaction separates us as industry leaders. Our Leather and Vinyl Conditioner is another OEM approved and trusted formula.