Penetrating Fluid dissolves and penetrates rust and corrosion to help free metal fasteners, bushings and press-fit connectors.
- The fluid can also be applied to provide rust and corrosion prevention and lubrication.
Directions for Use
- Spray product directly on the surfaces of the parts requiring loosening or treatment.
- Allow the product to soak into the surface.
- Apply appropriate force to loosen sticking or binding parts.
1. Will this product help loosen nuts and bolts?
Yes, it will penetrate into the threads of the two parts and allow you to loosen them.
2. Can it be used as a general purpose lubricant?
Yes, the fluid leaves behind a protective layer and helps prevent rust and corrosion from re-forming.
3. Is it safe to use on plastics and rubber?
No, the solvent content of the product will negatively affect these materials.
4. Is it low viscosity?
Yes, until the solvent evaporates leaving behind the more viscose oil.
Shrader Canada Limited for 60 years has provided the heavy-duty industry with high-quality OEM approved formulations that meet or exceed the manufacturers specifications. Penetrating Fluid is another proven product that is an OEM approved formulation.