Penetrates rust and prevents corrosion on metal fasteners, bushing and press-fit connectors, as well as acts as a light duty lube.
- Dissolves and penetrates rust and corrosion to help free metal fasteners, bushing and press-fit connectors.
- The fluid can also be applied to provide rust and corrosion prevention and light duty lubrication.
- Low viscosity allows for excellent creeping ability.
Directions for Use
- Spray product directly on the surface of the parts requiring loosening or treatment.
- Allow the product to soak into the surface.
- Apply appropriate force to loosen sticking or binding parts.
1. Is it flammable?
Yes, do not spray on hot surfaces.
2. Is it compatible with plastic and rubber?
Yes, the solvents will not harm plastic or rubber unless exposed for prolonged period of time.
3. Does it contain any silicone?
No, it is a solvent based product.
- Canadian-owned and operated, Shrader is a complete service company with 60 years of success.
- A complete one-stop operation. All design, formulation, manufacturing, and supply chain services are managed in-house.
- Supported with technical expertise in R&D, Manufacturing, Logistics, Sales and Marketing Services.
- Flexibility and choice in scope and range of services to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Certified and audited to World Class Standards, with an exceptional record of regulatory compliance and high quality products and service.
- Provide OEM approved and custom formulation and manufacturing.
- In-house capabilities and expertise for full range of R&D, Physical and Chemical, Functional and Quality Testing requirements – including Practical End Use Testing Protocols.
- Partner with clients to design and conduct End Use efficacy testing procedures.