Lack of lubricant can cause locks to stick, nuts and bolts to jam and hinges to bind. Lack of lubricating oil will allow moisture to penetrate which promotes rust and corrosion on metal surfaces.
- Penetrates Rust, lubricates surfaces and rust.
- Multi-Purpose use.
- Displace water and moisture from surfaces.
Directions for Use
- Spray product directly on the surfaces of the parts requiring loosening or treatment.
- Allow the product to soak into the surface.
- Apply appropriate force to loosen sticking or binding parts.
How long does it last after application?
It remains effective even after application. The corrosion and rush protection ingredients remain adhered to the surface.
What surfaces can I use the product on?
It can be used on multiple surfaces. Please refer to label for specific information.
Is the product flammable?
Yes, the product is flammable. Please refer to label instructions for safe use and storage.
Shrader provides 60 years of experience with chemical lubricants. Our continued dedication to innovation and client satisfaction separates us as industry leaders. Penetrating Spray & Water displacement is a general-purpose lubricant and penetrant. This is a OEM Approved service chemical that will penetrate rust, lubricate surfaces and parts that are tight.