Instant Detail Spray Polish is the ultimate polishing product for vehicles and motorcycles.
- Removes oxidation and minor scratches from painted surfaces
- Leaves a protective coating
- Provides long-lasting lustre and protection to all auto finishes
- Safe for use on base coat/clear coat, chrome, and fibreglass
- Protects against sun damage, ozone and dirt accumulation
- Easy to use aerosol format
Directions for Use
- For best results, wash vehicle first.
- Do not use in direct sunlight.
- Spray polish on cool surface one section at a time.
- Rub product into surface with a clean cloth using a circular motion.
- Buff by hand with a clean soft cloth or use a power buffer.
- Do not wash with detergents for 24 hours after application.
- Do not use on vinyl.
1. Why should I polish my car?
Polishing removes dullness caused by oxidation and will return the lustre to the surface.
2. How often should I polish my car?
Polish your car when the finish becomes dull and loses its lustre.
3. Should I use polish to remove bugs, sap or road tar?
No, clean the vehicle first of any debris before polishing.
Shrader provides 60 years of experience with chemical lubricants. Our continued dedication to innovation and client satisfaction separates us as industry leaders. Our Instant Detail Spray Polish is another OEM approved and trusted formula.