Flush the power steering fluid. The power steering fluid additive package will become depleted and the fluid can become oxidized and burnt. This will cause deposit build-up on critical valve bodies, lines and components.
- All power steering lines, pumps, valve bodies and components will be returned to a clean state and optimum performance will be released.
- When used with an approved power steering flushing machine, will ensure that any oxidation deposits resulting from degraded power steering fluid will be removed.
Directions for Use
- Follow the power steering flushing machine manufacturer’s explicit directions for the use of the flushing product, otherwise damage to the power steering system could occur.
Will this product eliminate chatter?
Yes, it can help eliminate chatter, vibration and pulsing of the power steering system.
Is it compatible with all power steering systems?
Yes, it is compatible with all systems as long as the flushing machine can be properly connected.
Will it damage any seals in the power steering system?
No, as long as the product is not left in the system and is flushed out with new power steering fluid.
- Canadian-owned and operated, Shrader is a complete service company with 60 years of success.
- A complete one-stop operation. All design, formulation, manufacturing, and supply chain services are managed in-house.
- Supported with technical expertise in R&D, Manufacturing, Logistics, Sales and Marketing Services.
- Flexibility and choice in scope and range of services to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Certified and audited to World Class Standards, with an exceptional record of regulatory compliance and high quality products and service.
- Provide OEM approved and custom formulation and manufacturing.
- In-house capabilities and expertise for full range of R&D, Physical and Chemical, Functional and Quality Testing requirements – including Practical End Use Testing Protocols.
- Partner with clients to design and conduct End Use efficacy testing procedures.