Excellent spray lubricant for multiple shop uses. Economical product that requires a very small amount of spray that comes out very thin but sets up quickly so that no excess residue is left. Shop uses include door hinges, sliders, threads and moving metal parts.
- Contains no silicone.
- Protects against corrosion.
- Excellent capillary action - creeps into seams.
- Compatible with rubber and plastic surfaces.
- Will not "sling" from moving parts.
- Wide range of operating temperature (-24 degrees C to +185 degrees C) and maintains flow at low temperatures and viscosity for efficacy of use at high temperatures.
- Displaces moisture.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before using.
- Spray on surfaces to be lubricated, protected and penetrated.
- Use extension tube to get into hard-to-reach places.
1. Will it damage painted surfaces?
This product contains no harsh solvents that would cause damage to painted surfaces.
2. Will it wash off?
The product contains synthetic oils and tackifiers that repel water and promote adhesion.
3. Does the product contain silicone?
This product does not contain silicone and is shop safe.
Synthetic Spray Lubricant is a unique OEM approved formula that meets and exceeds trade expectations. It offers all the necessary characteristics of penetration, lubrication and protection to all metal surfaces. The synthetic components ensure that the product will function in extreme cold or heat.