Water Pump Lube & Rust Inhibitor provides additional lubrication to the cooling system and its components.
- A concentrated blend of lubricants and rust inhibitors.
- It will help to extend the life of the water pump, the radiator and the cooling system.
- The depletion of lubricants and rust inhibitor additives in the radiator coolant will lead to worn water pump parts and rust formation in the cooling system.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before using.
- Ensure the coolant level is below the overflow prior to adding product.
- Put entire contents into the radiator.
- Check the freezing point of the antifreeze to ensure its resistance to low temperatures.
1. How often should this product be used?
Repeat application every fall season or after each radiator fluid change.
2. If I have some product leftover, is it ok to pour it into the overflow tank?
No do not add product to the overflow tank.
3. What should I do if there is a lot of rust?
Where excessive rust is evident, drain and flush system with a Radiator Flush.
- Canadian-owned and operated, Shrader is a complete service company with 60 years of success.
- A complete one-stop operation. All design, formulation, manufacturing, and supply chain services are managed in-house.
- Supported with technical expertise in R&D, Manufacturing, Logistics, Sales and Marketing Services.
- Flexibility and choice in scope and range of services to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Certified and audited to World Class Standards, with an exceptional record of regulatory compliance and high quality products and service.
- Provide OEM approved and custom formulation and manufacturing.
- In-house capabilities and expertise for full range of R&D, Physical and Chemical, Functional and Quality Testing requirements – including Practical End Use Testing Protocols.
- Partner with clients to design and conduct End Use efficacy testing procedures.