White Lithium Grease is a lubricant for hood and trunk hinges and springs, seat and ash tray tracks, door latches, gear shift mechanisms, steering linkages, garden tools, garage door tracks, bicycle chains, sporting goods, snowmobiles, jacks, winches, outboard motor pivot points, control cables and trailer rollers.
- White Lithium Grease is a perfect top-grade lubricant for hundreds of automotive, home, marine and shop applications.
- Excellent on all metal parts.
- Provides maximum lubrication protection under all types of weather and temperature conditions.
- Will not wash off, freeze or melt.
- Protects against rust and salt corrosion.
Directions for Use
- Shake can well. Apply to points or surfaces to be lubricated. Avoid Excess. For hard to reach areas or to pinpoint a spot, use extension tube.
1. When should you use a white lithium grease?
Where a thick lubricant film must cling and remain in place on a horizontal and vertical surfaces.
2. Does it harm plastics or paints?
Will not harm plastics, and if used as directed will not harm paints.
3. How is white lithium grease useful?
It is useful in mechanical situations where there is some pressure and perhaps some increased temperature such as on ball bearing surfaces.
- Canadian-owned and operated, Shrader is a complete service company with 60 years of success.
- A complete one-stop operation. All design, formulation, manufacturing, and supply chain services are managed in-house.
- Supported with technical expertise in R&D, Manufacturing, Logistics, Sales and Marketing Services.
- Flexibility and choice in scope and range of services to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Certified and audited to World Class Standards, with an exceptional record of regulatory compliance and high quality products and service.
- Provide OEM approved and custom formulation and manufacturing.
- In-house capabilities and expertise for full range of R&D, Physical and Chemical, Functional and Quality Testing requirements – including Practical End Use Testing Protocols.
- Partner with clients to design and conduct End Use efficacy testing procedures.